Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Museum Project Reflection

The Bowers Muesum gave me alot of interesting information. Like how the young Chinese woman couldnt see by the time they were twenty-one because of all the very fine details they put into their fabrics in such dim light. But they didn't help my group because we were making a presentation on Kabuki, type of Japanese Drama, and they didn't have our topic. My group explained how Kabuki was a Japenese Drama that combined music, dance, and mime for highly stylized performances. We also talked about the costumes and makeup. Like how the colors reflected the characters the actors were portraying. Bryant and Poonam did the setup while I was at home sick, and I came through by bringing the items we needed for the exibit and saying my lines for the presentation. I think the audience liked our presentation because the teacher made good comments and the audience gave us a big round of applause. Next time i'll try to be there and help out with the set up. Thank you Bowers Museum for giving me unforgettable information that will last a life time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home