Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Religion influence on art????


My group presented on how religion influenced the art of Japan. The two religions were Shinto and Buddhism. The Bower's Museum inspired me to present our own exhibit by giving us all this information and letting us know what Japan was like. In our presentation we showed the differences in the religion influence on art and at the end we showed them pictures while the audience has to tell us is it Buddhism or Shinto art. The other people in my group did a lot of work too. We each divided the work into equal groups and did many things together. My opinion on the audiences general impression was we looked pretty good and spoke loud and clear. Something we could do differently next time is memorize our lines more better.


While at the Bower's museum one thing I learned was Japan used ivory tusks to make different kinds of things such as art. Attending the Bower's museum helped me to understand what exactly a museum is and offers to the public by showing how much you could learn and look at all the cool artifacts. I hope we could do something like this again.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home