Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BOWERS MUSUEM




It helped me understand how we are suppose to organize your projects and how we have to present our projects. I learned that jade was the most precious jewel and was hard to carve. It made me feel that my project is good and that I should be proud of what I'm going to present. We presented japanese architechture wich involves Shinto and Buddhist buildings since these two were the main religions. Shinto has gardens and in front of of them are shinto shrines. Gardens are also a big part of architechture because many japanese people have gardens in their houses. I think that katy did well reserching and giving us ideas as to were david gave the group supplies and models of what we were going to built and that was very helpful. I would memorize my lines and try to help my group out with the supplies and give them better more efficient ideas. This experience was cool to me because I got to spend time with my friends and I learned alot about japan architechture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice Lee said...

Nice Japanese garden and architecture models. :)

March 2, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home