Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Future



Our group (Justin Wu, Maddie Lopez, and Harrison Khoo) presented a video, model, and poster board about the Japanese Gardens. We mentioned the different aspects of a garden, along with a short briefing of its history. To get the information, we used a variety of sources from the nearby library, Internet, and more. I believe that everyone participated equally, creating their own part. Justin and I heavily worked on the short video by getting footage at the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden at CSULB along with editing it. Maddie mostly worked on the model, creating all of the details, such as the stone lanterns, Japanese bridge, and the rock garden. During the presentation, we spoke evenly, and everyone gave interesting facts. Our only problem was that we rehearsed a few times and we stuttered a little bit. I also believe that we mumbled a little bit during our presentation due to lack of practicing. In my opinion, I believe that most of the audience members were fine with our presentation. Though it was overall a bit short, we still gave it all we had along with adding an extra video. Next time we have a similar project, I would practice more with my group members. In additon, I would start working a little earlier instead of waiting until the last minute. Overall, this was a valuable experience that I learned on and benefits me now, and in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home