Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Cuisine

My group will present about the Japanese Cuisines. We will explain our pyramid of compare and contrasting Western-adapted Japanese food, to Japanese food. We will also teach the class how to make their own sushi. Nicole researched on about how the Japanese loved appearance. Karisma researched about the Western-adapted food and made the pyramid. I researched about how the cuisine was made and wrote out the pyramid. We worked well at the last second. Next time I do this project, I would choose the topic of the samurai because they are epic, and the whole class had already researched about them. That would make this project so much work. Because of the field trip to the Bower's Museum, Mr. G was inspired to give us this project. Because of this project, I have learned much about the Japanese Culture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

I didnt get to see urs but it looked like a good presentation.

March 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Google.com said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Google.com said...

I didn't do it yet :P

March 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home