Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Very Exciting Adventure to Japanese Culture

My group had a presentation about the Japanese origami. We talked about the history of origami, and how to make a origami crane. We also talked about how Japanese was influenced by the Chinese with papers and how they started to make origami. Not only Japan, but also many other countries in Asia (such as Korea) started to make origami as well. I think my group worked very hard to make this project. Kayla did not do much of researching, but she did a very neat job of making the poster board. Anna spent hours to make many origami creatures to use during the presentation, and I, Henry, did many researching of the history of origami. Our group had a very strong teamwork and I really enjoyed being in the same group with them. Our presentation had a few problems. We had a little trouble when we were saying our lines, and we also had problems on speaking loud (except for Kayla). So, what I thought after the presentation was that maybe the next time I have a project like this, instead of just memorizing the lines, we should actually practice the whole presentation. So overall, I really enjoyed being in the group and I think it was a very good experience to learn about the Japanese culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home