Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Museum

Katy Bollas
My Japanese project was on Japanese Architecture. We presented the architecture in shrines and temples made by Buddhist and Shinto architects. We also showed how architecture has changed dramatically over the years.
The other members in my group could have contributed more. They did contribute by helping do the research. They helped make the speech which I think was the hardest part of the project because of all the explaining and facts we had to put into it. Over all, I think my group could have done a better job of using teamwork.
The only thing that I would do different next time is probably the way we made our 3-D model. I think I would do this differently because I think our model was missing a few details. I also think that next time I would spent less time researching and more time doing the actual project.
I think that this experience helped us learn many things that otherwise we might not know. I think it would be fun to do this again some time in the near future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home