Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Museum Exhibit/Presentation Project Reflection




The Japanese Museum was a great experience. My group did not start as early as other groups have. We started around Wednesday which was a pain. It made us put our heads together and we researched, sent emails to each other, and also it increased our teamwork. Our topic was about Bunraku which was a type of puppetry and the one that is shown in the book The Master Puppeteer. We were going to do a little puppet show and brought a doll and made a little scene for the play. It was lots of work and we decided to cancel it. The audiences general impression was that our exhibit/presentation was incredible, amazing, and unbelievable. They thought that it had so many great ideas and many of them told us they had learn many things just by looking at the poster board. Some of them even started to cry because it was so beautiful. We made little decorations together with the group that we shared tables with. We made little flowers and we had taped some on the poster board which made it beautiful. I do not want to change anything next time because I believe my exhibit/presentation is perfect in my opinion. I loved how many other groups tried to become like us and make a perfect exhibit/presentation but they were not worthy enough for us to teach them the way of the true master. I think this experience was great for all of us, 7th graders, and I wish to have another just like this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home