Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the wheels on the bus go round and roundd..to the Bower's museummmmm!




By attending the Bower's Museum, i was able to able to better understand or value what a museum is, and what if offers to the public. The hands on art projects, and guided tours gave me much more information in different forms that were very inspirational to my future studies of history. Of the many things i learned at the museum, the one thing that really stood out to me was how the number of dragons on each piece of clothing were relateed to each society level itself.
The Bower's museum helped my group design our presentation, becauase we were able to experience what a good tour guide would say to his or her group. My group presented on the main fashion industry of Japan: Harajuku, Japan. Though some of my group members did not put in as much effort as others, I think the teamwork during the presentation was there. I do hope that the audience enjoyed our presentation, but of course, there is always room for improvement. Next time, I would make sure that everyone in our group commits to the same amount of work for the project.
Overall, I enjoyed our museum experience as a whole, and i think that interactive experiences such as these help us learn better than just being in an everyday classroom.


<3>

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

i luv the title. It is soooo creative.

March 2, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger kaili! said...

i knowww riteee!? >.<

March 2, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger antownknee (Anthony) said...

Some spelling and grammar errors, but other than that, you explained how Bower's Museum inspired you to present your project. Great job!

March 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home