Monday, October 26, 2009

I Can Show You the World.......


We watched Aladdin in history class to get a stereotypical view on the Islamic world. Some of the things I found was that...

- it was in a desert.

- the sultent wore poofy pants and turbans.

- the merchants bribed passerbys.

- the palace had round tops. There is a picture of it on the right.


I put more things I found before but I accidentally deleted the whole blog so this is a retyped version, so it doesn't have that much things on it.

--sunny:)

2 Comments:

Blogger kaili! said...

very kool sunny......it was chill info

October 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger katy said...

you had good info. but i think maybe you should make it a bit smaller :)

October 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home