Monday, October 26, 2009

Stereotypes... :]

When I think of Islamic people....
"Stop! Theif! Stop!" yells a big, muscular bodyguard that has a huge turban on the top of his head, and in his hand, there is a huge sword, waiting to give the penalty for stealing. Now, this is where I say STOP! How many stereotypes of Islamic people have I already named? - Islamic people are also "known for": palaces with huge domes monkeys, tigers, and other exotic animals being pets outside markets deserts
THE END AND THANK YOU

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney! :) said...

I love your intro! :D Very creative! In a few sentences, you have named some of the most popular stereotypes of Islamic culture.

October 26, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Janice Lee said...

that was an exciting way to start your post! :D I liked how you posted because it's simpler and easier to read.

October 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle C said...

Very Catchy. I liked all the info and stereotypes you gave

October 26, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home