Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection of My Seventh Grade Year

My first year here at Whitney was more fun than I expected it to be. I had teachers that were always helping me aught classes in an interesting way. If I look back, I had many hard times during classes, but I had friends who helped me and supported me throughout the year. I can't believe it's end of the year already. It's really strange, because during the year, I wanted to leave the school so badly, but now that the year is really over, I want to stay a little more. I hope I have a great time for next year's classes, too, and learn more interesting facts throughout the year. I also would like to get to know more people. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Dear ???? (Since you didnt post your name here),

I will miss you and hope you have a wonderful summer! :o)

June 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home