Tuesday, June 15, 2010

end of the school year(:

This year was really fun and we learned a lot. History isn't my best subject but we had a lot of fun in this class. This class isn't like other history classes. The PESTE analysis helps me write essays that Mr. G assigns us. This year has gone by really fast. It's awesome that the 7th graders are called "scrubs". Sometimes, Mr. G is frustrating but he's a fun teacher and I learned a lot from him. He's stubborn but hey, a lot of people are too. He's the kind of teacher that you can joke around with like he's your best friend. Whitney has been a great experience for me and I can't wait for the years to come. I've made a lot of new friends and found out that we have a lot in common. Now it's the end of the year, I'll miss Whitney. But we'll be coming back for next year as 8th graders.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Erin, I feel like I had two different Erin's in my class...The first one came into my class....terribly shy and quiet...even reluctant to participate in class discussion. That lasted shortly...and out of nowhere came this dynamic, energetic...willing to share thoughts, ideas, and wisdom during class discussions. You definitely have grown in this class. I'll see you next year and I hope that I don't forget our handshake!

Have a wonderful summer! Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home