Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the Year Reflection o.o

Wow, this year went by so fast! Mr. G's history class was the best! I really love the blogging and the projects we do. The field trips were fun, too. I really like the togetherness we had with this blog: how we share ideas and opinions, and how we can "safely" argue about each of our points. The video was a good end-of-the-year project, yet I think I had a bad grade:(. But still, it was really fun being with everyone, having parties and tests and essays and posters and skits. This was a very memorable year to be in, and I'm glad I got to be part of it.
Next year, I would like to be blogging with other countries. That would be really cool! And then being able to talk to other people all around the world! I would loveto see other student's perspectives on the cultures we study, and it would be so much fun to be learning from different people's eyes. I would love to be part of next year's global project! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Bianca....

You are an extremely intelligent girl and it was a pleasure having you in class. Don't be shy, speak up and share your ideas. Thanks for being such a positive leader in our class. I hope you realize that you definitely are a leader and that you lead by example! You are special! Have a wonderful summer.

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home