Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fiinnnallly the end of the YYYYEEEAAARRR


Looking back at the year, I have made several reflections on what we did. For instance, when I think about the Bob Costas grant I reflect that we worked hard on blogging in order to recieve the grant. However, I know the blogging was definitely worth it because I am excited about next year's project where we are going to communicate with different societies. I expect it to be a fantastic experience for anyone, but I won't know until next year.
However, this year was great and awesome. I still remember our amazing experiences in history class and i'm really thankful to everyone. I think this going to be my last blog for a long time so I just have some notes to people >.<
A NOTE TO MR. G: History class this year was 10000000 times better than in elementary. THANKS Mr. G for everything!!!! ^-^
A NOTE TO BEN: Thanks for making our video so great!!!
A NOTE TO DON, MICHAEL, AND DIEGO: I hope your feelings weren't hurt about being not sexy.... sorry you aren't.....
A NOTE TO THE MICHELLES: Thanks for always being there for me!!!!!
A NOTE TO EVERYBODY: THANKKS FOR THE AMAZING YEAR!!!!! I would make five million more notes but my hands are starting to hurt.... HAVE AN AMAZING SUMMER

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

To quote a very very smart girl.... "I expect it to be a fantastic experience for anyone, but I won't know until next year." Either way...without a doubt---you will help it be fantastic. Thanks for being such a great student in class Allison. Have a fun summer!

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home