Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the Year reflection

Seventh grade is almost over, and we have almost survived a whole school year of Whitney High School. History has been really fun and exciting, from the blogging to the Roman skits, from the projects to the field trip. Everything was very new and original, and our teacher Mr. G made it really fun. This class was very fun and creative, and I liked everything. Next year though, I think we should get more homework assignments to raise our grade more often. Blogging was also very fun, and we also won a lot of money for a grant. Mr. G was very creative, and I hope he will stay this way. Thank you Mr. G!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Don,

I have witnessed you grow in class. You were shy and quiet...and now...well your not that shy...still kinda quiet...but definitely a positive contribution to class. I am thankful for having you in my class. Have a wonderful summer.

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home