Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EnD oF tHe YeAr ReFlEcTiOn




This year was super fun. At first, on our first day of school, I was so scared because I thought that it would be hard. I was wrong. The teachers were very nice and were understanding. All the classes were awesome. I always thought it would be just study, study, study. Of course, some days are study, study, study but there's always a fun activity waiting for us in each class. The blogging idea is really cool. I am looking forward to our project next year. I can't wait to interact with other people. When we won the Bob Costas Grant, the whole class was happy because we worked hard for it and put a lot of effort in our essays. I thought we really deserved it. In next year's classes I know that there will be more work and pressure in doing our best. This year's history class was way better than any history class that I ever had in elementary school. I hope next year's history class is fun too. Thanks everyone for making this year so great and that includes Mr. G for making our history class the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Michelle,

It was a great having you in class. Your writing, like this post, is strong. You have a way of communicating your thoughts and ideas and are very very smart. Have a wonderful summer and see you next year.

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home