Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goodbye 7th Grade...


This year has truly been amazing, from the different projects in different classes to the variety of field trips. As the first year at Whitney has already gone by, I am starting to understand what to expect in the next five years of my Whitney life. I think that this year has been filled with lots of fun activities, which is a very good way to start off. I hope that next year can be just as fun, but even better, being that it will be our last year of middle school. Next year is supposed to the year that we will always remember, because it would be our last year of "freedom," so I hope that it will be even more exciting than this year. I can't wait to see what is coming my way for 8th grade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

For being such a little girl, you have made a HUGGGE impression on me. You are very polite, respectful, and intelligent. Whitney is fortunate to have a student like you!

Have a wonderful summer! Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home