Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the year Reflection

This year we have done a series of fantastic things, most were really fun and helpful to our studies. I think the projects we did were really cool. I think that one of my favorite projects this year was the blogging that turned to a global thing when we got the grant for blogging. One thing I would really like to see next year with our global project is to see more people involved. I'd like to see that more than just the seventh grade class is aware of this project. It would be really cool to have the whole school involved and ,maybe even other school in our district. This would be really cool and we would have pride of knowing that we have helped spread ideas and opinions farther than we originally thought we would be able to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Katty,

I always looked forward to your... "Hi Teacher!" greetings as I walked the halls. It was great having you in class. Keep up the great work in 8th grade.

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home