Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This year...and next year too?

This year..totally undescribable!! Tofinish my first year at whitney was amazing, and more fun than I ever could have imagined, even through all of stress and drama this year. THe year went by way too fast, and I wish I could stay this age forever. THis is impossible, so I would just like to tell everyone to live life to its fullest, as our motto this year at WHitney is "carpe diem", meaning sieze the day.
I look foward to this coming year with excitement, as well as saddness, since I realize i am getting older, and my time at whitney consists of one less year. I wish that I will learn just as much next year, hopefully just as much and more than learned this year.
To all of my classmates, have a great summer and i'll see you either during the summer or next year!!
<3 kaili hamada!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home