Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the year

It is the end of the year alreay and it was really fun and even though history isn't my best subject. This class isn't like others. The PESTE analysis is a real help to write essays that are assigned to us. The year 2010 had gone by really fast in my opinion. Sometimes, Mr.G is doubting that I am not on task but he's a fun teacher and taught me many new things. He's stubborn at times but he's the kind of teacher takes jokes easily and know how to have fun. Whitney was more than what I expected and the 5 years I have left here seems like I will have an awesome time here. The new friends I have made are really fun. I have really enjoyed this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Dear Chuck Norris.... I never doubted that you paid attention. :oP I was simply testing you....pretty smart of me huh? Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful summer sir..

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home