Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Next Step is Waiting!

As a new student at Whitney High School, everything was new, fresh, and even terrifying. And now that I look back, I see so many things that we have gone through. There were so many things I loved about being a 7th grader at here.One thing I loved was that we got to make great new friends! I know that all of the people I got to know this year will be my close buddies as I grow up. Also, we got to learn many new things at Whitney in the subjects of history, music, English, math, physical education, and science. I love this year, how everything has a touch of innocence, and that we got set who we wanted to be in this new start. And I can see how much stress, tough hardships, and homework we had to overcome. I cannot believe how much work we actually did this year! Reflecting this year is something hard to do, in my opinion. I can't describe how wonderful and troubling this year was. All I can say is that no matter how tough this year was, I loved it and I can't wait for next year! Thank you everyone for making this year FANTASTICO! And a lot to teachers like Mr. G who can sometimes be strict, but only to teach us to be good students :)
- saranghae! Sunny Kimm:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutierrez said...

Sunny, the defender of all that is just! You always stood up for your friends in class..even if it wasn't about you. I find that quality admirable and in the future will serve you well. I see a natural leader in you. Have a wonderful summer!

Mr. G

June 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home