Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Japanese Project Self Evaluation.

For my group's presentation, we prepared things about Japanese entertainment, namely the popular music, games, and manga and anime in Japan. We explained what J-pop was like and how it contrasted with American pop music. In addition, we compared manga and anime to comics and cartoons. Finally we explained rules to popular games such as Go and Sudoku. In order to create this presentation, my group had to work well together. At times we would have small disagreements such as what color to make the title, but we would eventually come out with something that made us all content. Everyone would also do every part they were assigned to do for the project. Overall, my project partners did well. However, i would like to have more interactive things in our presentation. Also, it would have been nice if there was more time to prepare. I think this project was helpful to our understanding of Japan's culture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Kim said...

I don't think I saw your presentation but I would have loved to hear about it. You would have had wonderful comparisons and contrasts on Jpop and American pop. I think your project would have been good without interactive things, but including them would be good of course!

March 2, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Jonathan H said...

Yeah, I agree with Mindy. Your project sounds interesting...

March 28, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home