Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Japaese Project

My group had displayed a presentation about Japanese architecture. For the example of Japanese architecture, my group built a model of the Hirosaki Castle in Japan. We had also designed a posterboard that held information on it about our subject of Japanese architecture.
As i worked, my other group members had distributed the work evenly so that we could put together a well-made project, with only several days to do it. In the toil of doing the project, it had come out, like we had expected it to. If I had presented, I would have spoken in a clear voice, so that people would be able to hear me. I would have talked about influences that came into Japanese architecture.
It was educational and infomative for us to research and learn abou different aspectes in Japan that had made it unique in its own ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home