Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Receiving a grant+Blogging=Happiness and Being Proud

This grant that we received from blogging really made me proud. I am really proud and excited to have a chance to have this grant and there are so many things that we can do with this grant. For example, we can have children that can't use the internet because of financial problems use the internet and to write their feelings on a blog. I hope that everyone around the world can have a chance to have some happiness not only by blogging but by other ways too.

With this grant too, we can have kids around the world to show themselves and say what is so important about their lives. With all of the kids around the world, I want them to be on Blogger and I want to show the videos on this Blog. I am hoping that these kids will be happy with this and to have their chance to show their culture through a video that can possibly be in our Blog. I thank my whole class and my teacher, Mr.Gutierrez, for helping our class achieve this goal and being able to have a chance to help and learn about others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home