Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is Islam?


We will be learning about Islam in history class. So what do I want to learn about the Islamic world? I have no clue because I don't know anything about Islam. But I don't even want to learn anything about it.


BUT, I have a question begging for an answer. Do all parts of Islam believe in the religion of Islam? What is even the religion of Islam? Did they persecute Christians like the Romans did?
HAHAHAH. RIGHT NOW I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION! SO PART OF MY QUESTION DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT WHO CARES.

Hmmmm. Well we'll just have to study about Islam to find the answer to my questions even though I don't like studying :)


--sunny:)

2 Comments:

Blogger kyle said...

That's what I am curious about to, if they killed any christian like the Romans. I can't wait to study about Islam now. LOL

October 21, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Smruthi Maganti said...

i don't like studying either. It fun to learn stuff, but its just SOOO boring sometimes. :)

October 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home