Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WHAT I WANT TO LEARN........



Hello Mr. G!!! What I want to learn about the beginning of Islam is their religion, either they are polytheistic or if they are monotheistic. From what I learned, they were Monotheistic meaning that they only worship in one god. Also, I have learned that the Arabic people were nomads
meaning that they moved place to place. They also lived in an oasis which is a desert with water. Now, I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN about the cultures of Islamic people, their foods, more information about their religion, and their clothing. During Chapter 3, The Beginning of Islam, I hope I would learn the wanted things I want to know from the Social Studies book.



This is the picture of one the
Islamic Religion Symbols.
This is the symbol of the
star and the crescent moon.















1 Comments:

Blogger Janice Lee said...

yeah I want to learn about the religion too and their everyday life. nice post

October 21, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home