Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hmmmmm.... (?)

Hello! XD


Islam. What do I know about Islam? I practically know nothing about Islam. Now, what do I want to know is the question. My "hypothesis" is that Islam was not only a dominant region, but a culture as well. It was probably thriving in business and not as much warfare, opposite of the Romans. (This is all from my very VAGUE understanding of Islam :D) Through this chapter, I want my questions about Islam answered. Here they are!


1) I really do not know ANYTHING about Islam so... What is Islam? :)
2)What made Islam such an important region that it would even appear in a history textbook?Was it their legacy? Their people? Or their trade/business? What was it EXACTLY?


3) Did Islam and Islamic people make any new discoveries or major advancements in PEST?
Or maybe even environmental? Did they use the environment to their advantage?


These are all my questions so I hope they'll be answered in this chapter!


(Goodbye! :D)


-Courtney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home