Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Islam and its Growth


Islam and its Growth

There are many things I do not know about Islam yet. So here is what I would like to learn about Islam. I would first likes to learn about the Islamic cultures. Every culture is different. Same with Islam. I'm also very curious about the foods that the Islamic people eat. Hopefully, it's not that disgusting of what the Romans ate. These are the main things about Islam i would really be interested to know. I would also like to learn about the Islamic Religion. I don't really know if their religion is different from the rest. So i would like to find that out. Hopefully, all my questions will be answered.'

-Jennifer Poh

P.S Doesn't these dishes look just DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home