Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cuz I have nothing to do.....

Speaking of Islam. I have a few questions to be answered just because. S.T.E.E.P
Looking at the map on pg 80-81, I am curious how the Islams managed to conquer the Persians in Mesopotamia, and what weapons did they use to defeat their enemies? Did the Islams come long after the Persians? And how did they manage to conquer Egypt because seriously, I don't believe I could do that. Besides, what did they worship, and how did that come to be? When did they stop bartering and using coins, and what type of governement did they have, a monarchy? Ok I ask too many questions. I get it! Now looking at my nerdiness level, I believe that maybe in 2017 I will learn all this information.

-Allison Yoon <3>

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer P. said...

Alright Allison. I liked how you gave good details.I also like that cute picture you put up. Where did you find that picture?

October 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle C said...

Great post allison. I like all the details you put. Very creative picturee....

October 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Godd job, Allie. Cool post; I also want to learn all about those things cause right now, I'm kind of clueless. By the way, cute picture.

October 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Allison Yoon said...

I found it on Bing.com. It is my PERSONAL opinion that they have the best images because you don't always have to press what page and go down. Plus, they have better images in general...well that is my opinion.

October 22, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home