Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What I Want to Know of Islamic Religion














Throughout history, there have been many religions that changed many people's actions. One of the most enormous religions impacting society was Christianity. Several other major religions included Islam, Muslim, and Hinduism. I want to know about the Islamic religion, the second-largest religion in the world.
  • Do they worship a slab of stone? If yes, why?

  • How did Islam spread?

  • Who is Mohammad?

  • What are their cultures?


I am very interested about Islamic religion because I don't know much of their cultures and what they do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT TOO I LIKE HOW YOU USED THE BULLET POINTS

October 21, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home