Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If I were to learn about Islam........

What I want to learn about Islam is how did Islam begin. Who were the rulers? Were they kings and queens, emperors and emperess? Did they had an army, if so, were they a strong, powerful army conquereing others? What about their dieting? Did they relate their dieting to the Roman Empire? These questions can be answered, but this is what I want to know.

-antownknee

Here's a URL example of what Islam can eat...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2pNICH4GCatVuxUZAf3sUNKoQMVSo15bg1tk_l0vjalbQqOCElkl3-yvszrRd3TrRvijyneOAKur3B20uxm9Iy4vemVlCXdQPhhr2uNbK1o-v6YlQcMTIoUvS6RIMy1X6nGG89C3FFO8j/s400/Islam+Food.jpg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job I would like to know who the emperors were.

October 21, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THEIR ARMY TOO AND THEIR QUEENS EMPERORS AND EMPRESSES TOO.

October 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger -NiCoLe said...

Whoever you are, I'm sorry I don't know who wrote this. Well, you make a good point, I thought you did a good job. Antownknee?

October 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger ????????? said...

Army?? Thats something I didnt think of. Now i want to learn it too.

October 21, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home