Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was a Germanic....


I think that even though doing the skit was a valuble experience, we still shouldn't have done it. Getting ready was kinda fun, but presenting it was just plain awkward. Our skit was mainly about the Germanic invasion, and before that, the two Caesars. Our narrator, Tushara had a script while we, the actors, made it up as we go along. (as you can see, I obviously forgot the word for that) I can also say this. WE DID HORRIBLY... i think.... (i also think tushara copied me on the picture)

3 Comments:

Blogger Astraeus V said...

You all did ok, and the word for making it up is improvisation. But, WE ALL HAD FUN!!! .. I hope.

October 14, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Don't say that you did horribly because you didnt! You, and your whole group, did perfectly fine :) Yeah, you guys seemed worried and nervous, but that was for all of us! We learned a lot about the rise and fall of Rome, and that was the point! Great job!

October 14, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Courtney! :) said...

So pessimistic, Smruthi! :D You guys did a great job. We all messed up (I agree with Sunny :D). I loved the idea of name cards! Good job!

October 15, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home