Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you WILL land among the stars.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars," Brian Littrel once said sagely. This quote makes me think back to last Friday. As a group, we all tried relentlessly to make our skit the best and we all landed on the moon. Although nothing went as plan like Michelle, Poonam, and I planned to meet after school, at well, school, but our plan went flop, flop, flop because we all weren't concentrating. (Actually, I bought a Pizookie, but we have to support the school, right?) Anyway, after Michelle, Poonam, and I wrote down the facts, I wrote the script at home, embellishing it with jokes to make it less serious. =] Afterward, we practiced it at school, and I like it. Meow. However, back onto the subject. Everyone had a great play! Yay, and all of us were stars and that means you. The expierece was a life-time... um..... expierece. ;]
-Allison Yoon

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney! :) said...

Yay! Your skit was very creative! I'm pretty sure everyone's plan went flop! :D (In a fun way!) :) I went with Jonathon to the prop house but we were so determined on getting what we want, Mrs. Improta had to calm us down! :D (Well, calm ME down) :)

October 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger poonam said...

Wow that was a random meow
since i was in your group i think that you explained everyting right especially the flop flop flop because that was sooooo true

October 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Loooooooool!
Allison, you are so smart! You know quotes and everything :) Your play was soooo funny! I loved the end!!!!!!! that was hilarious
awesome job :D

October 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Allison Yoon said...

Yeah thanks Sunny, I thought it up by myself. (bloated head)

October 15, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Gutierrez said...

I love your post!

October 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home