Monday, October 12, 2009

Our experiance with the skit

The experience that I got through the skit was fun, exciting , and new. I had never done something like this in school with a group of students instead of with a teacher. It was exciting because we got to put in our own ideas instead of reading it from a paper some other person wrote. I think it was fun because we also got to pick and use our own props. The hardest part I think was getting started none of us could come up with ideas that fit the theme we were working on. All in all I think this experience had some hard things but was also fun, new, and exciting. :)
By:Katy B.

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer P. said...

i think your group was really awesome. You guys seemed really prepared.

October 14, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home