Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Awesome Skit!!!!!!!!!! :) (and yes it was about Rome)


Before our skit we had some days to practice and plan. When we were planning we learned a lot about cooperation. Although that didn't help my confidence. We watched everyone's skit before us and I got really nervous. Then it was our turn to show everyone what we learned.
My group gave the skit some humor and a little of creativity. We messed up a few times but at least that's a lesson learned. At least we had fun and gave people some information on the Roman Empire. Next time I think I'll try to be more prepared and try not to embarass myself.
WE HAD HUMAN AQUEDUCTS!!! YAY!
-Melina was here :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney! :) said...

Good lesson learned. Very true! :) HUMAN AQUADUCTS! HOW COME WE DIDN'T THINK OF THAT! :D Your group had a very creative skit! Good job! :D

October 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home