Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An AWESOME skit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had a very good experience doing the skits for history class. I great time rehearsing it with my group. Saying the lines over and over made me remember and understand the history. Our skit was probably 3-4 minutes, and I thought it was pretty funny. All the skits had its own humor. Coming up with the lines was pretty chaotic. Only 3 of us stayed after school to come up with the lines because 2 people had volleyball and football and the other had to take the bus.
It ended up that the 3rd person had to leave. So me and Allison stayed to write the script but the next day she came with a whole new script that she wrote herself . It ended up that we did a pretty good job. Over all I think that everyone had a great time, and we were learning history at the same time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Yoon said...

Since I am apart of your group, I have to say, your feelings pair up with mine. Thanks for your personal expierece because it let me "feel" your feelings and "think" your thoughts. You rock. :]

October 14, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home