Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Roman Empire Skit

The skit was very fun and exciting. My group changed the lines right before we started so we forgot many of our lines and I was the only one in the group who knew to to improvise. Nevertheless, the skit itself flowed smoothly...kinda...My favorite art was when we all got mixed up when I got killed as Tarquin the proud and then stood right back up when I became Julius Caesar. I loved seeing the panic on my group's faces. They all looked scared even though I loved this project. I hope that we are able to make more skits like this in the future. The only part that I didn't like was that we weren't able to put as much creativity as I would have because my group said that miniguns, "Ragga Laggas!", and "Showy-offy Skittles!" were too "creative."


(Left: My AWESOME Minigun idea. Below: A Ragga Lagga!


So then we had to stick with these ugly swords and shields.
(My version of an ugly sword.)


But in the end, it all worked out..kinda..

1 Comments:

Blogger Smruthi Maganti said...

NO OFFENCE, YOU SOUND KINDA CONCEITED. Besides, "ragga lagga"? :)

October 14, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home