Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogging & History

As we turn on our computers in the room so bright
With our pencils, papers, and some books clutched tight
We type in "Student" as our user
Because I don't think there's anything newer

But everyone's excited for the next event
After all the information on the computer's been sent
It is time to blog, and everyone smiles
Because we might be here for a while

First we type up our essays, with pictures and such
Because our teacher cares about the content very much
We love to type, since we love these computers
As we tap on the keys and click on our cursors

In the room, I could hear talking and laughs
But not too loud, since we don't like the teacher's wrath
This period is all about history
But too much typing might make my fingers blistery

History, it's full of facts about the past
And information that in hundreds of years, could just last
We all learn new things every morning in class
But for test, um... I think I'll just pass

All these dates and typing is making me dizzy
But our teacher loves to keep us busy
Oh well, that's the reason why
the time in here goes by and by

So there you have it, class in a shell
But what's to learn next? Who could tell?
Or the next blogging, we can never know
But hey! Time to blog, so I gotta go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melina said...

This is a great poem. I like how you rhymed. :) Good Job!!

April 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Bianca T. said...

I just made it up :P :D Thanx!

April 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Janice Lee said...

It rhymes really well! I like all the stanzas. :D

April 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home