Thursday, April 22, 2010

History Blogging Adventure

Typing miles of paragraphs

Once every few days,

Posting our ideas and thoughts on history

and a gazillion essays,

Applying the PESTE, or STEEP, analysis

While writing about historical events,

Uploading tons of detailed photos

And posting supportive comments,

Improving our knowledge and writing skills

In a very fun and exciting way,

This is what we do in our wonderful n' adventurous...

Blog! :D

Hip Hip Hooray!

(P.S. I don't know how to change the line spacing.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Yoon said...

I <3 your pictures! and your blog! I like how you incorporated the PESTE in it... Go_od Job!

April 22, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger jennifer P. said...

I think it was well done :D This is Exactly what we do!!

April 22, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Smruthi Maganti said...

I love your pictures! they are soo funny.

April 22, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home