Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Intimate Relationship Between the Internet and History Book




Sitting quietly indoors while the harsh wind blows away outdoors,
I type type type away on the computer,
on the internet,
indoors.

How I wish the weather was sweet and silent
enough to venture
outdoors.

But instead, the harsh wind blows away
outdoors.

So I type type type away
indoors
on blogger.com
about history.

I am now blogging a sonnet
on blogger.com
about history,
and my poem sucks.

My creativity is sucked from the mind
from the brain
from the soul.

It is sucked away
and trapped
into a tiny glass box.

My imagination
crammed into a
tiny glass box
wanting to escape
but every little
nook and cranny
is stuffed
with embossed toilet paper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Smruthi Maganti said...

it is better...
no offense...
and it is LONG. (:

April 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Bianca T. said...

Awesomely cool! LONG TOO! YAAAY!!!!!!

April 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home