Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Umm... ok I am not the brightest kid on the street, but I expected a higher score than 36/75... Ok fine, I cheated a little bit. I started the quiz and when I noticed I had 0/0, well I went back and started again. Of course, I knew most of them. Then, I took the test and I got 47/75 (IMPROVEMENT IMPROVEMENT IMPROVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
It was, what do you call it, oh yeah! it was fun. (Now this is where I get educational)
It was a great learning expierence, because I didn't sit there studying about it. Instead, I took an educational quiz about it. I loved it!

I liked this cartoon since I kind of cheated on he test... and well he isn't doing that well either.

1 Comments:

Blogger La'Shawn said...

nice i got o/75 tooooooooo nice

November 3, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home