Monday, November 2, 2009

degrading quiz... :(


Hello!
I received a 44/75. A complete failure.... I somehow got the easiest questions wrong and the hardest questions right. Ironic! :D Well, now I know where Iraq, U.A.E., Kuwait, Turkey, and such are. I am very determined to ace this quiz! I will be taking it over and over and over and over and OVER! I wonder if this chapter is going to be just as hard as this quiz. If it is, I will be studying very hard! :) This quiz has made me, and probably many other students more determined to memorize these countries. (I hope!) Thank you Mr. G for this quiz! (Even though it was degrading) :D

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer P. said...

awesome job courtney. Your score is sooo much better than mine. I'm soo sad. D:

November 3, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home