Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Embarassing or Encouraging? The Roman Skit :)

On 10/9, which was a Friday, we performed skits that we made in front of the class. Preparing was pretty simple, but time- consuming. In my group was Henry, Harrison, Justin, Katy, Jocelyn, and me. We had class time to write and practice, but weren't cooperative with each other. So, Harrison, Henry, and I satyed after school to complete and practice the skit. BUT, thankfully, Mr. G moved the performance day to the next, so we got more time to practice. Obviously, we needed more time and energy to make this play the best we could.

Katy brought in some costumes related to the skit. But we only got to use one because there was only one that fit in to any scene.

This activity was different than others, so it was fun and exciting. Yes, there was a lot of silence and intesity while performing, but that helped us do better so as not to mess up in front of everyone. Overall, my experience with the skit was cool, so I enjoyed doing this, and hope to do something like this again!

-Sunny:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

I agree; our skit was pretty cool and this was awsome!

October 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Bianca T. said...

I really liked your play. :)

October 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger poonam said...

wow that is probably smart to just meet after school
your title of the blog was awesome
wanted to make me read it
anyway great job!!!!!

October 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Gutierrez said...

I think all of you did a wonderful job! I'm very very proud of you guys and how you are understanding history through visual performances such as your skit! Great JOB!!!!

October 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Harrison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Harrison said...

I also agree with Jocelyn. I was a good thing we stayed after school.

October 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Courtney! :) said...

Your skit was very very cool and good! Your narrations were fantastic! Hence, the 100% SCORE, A+, FANTASTIC GRADE YOU RECEIVED! :D

October 15, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home